Thursday, November 8, 2007

Slum Note

Part of everyone's elementary/high school life is the slum note or slum book. I remember when my classmate made me sign on her slum book. There I saw my crush's profile and her favorites. And I found out she had a crush on me too. Hehe.

No matter how simple (8-peso hundred-pad notebook) or special (bought from NBS or Expressions or personalized with pages of different colors and a glittering ink of pen) a slum book has been made, it always reminds me of my sweet teenagehood. Where every girls and every boys always get excited on writing, and reading on other's slum entry.

----------------------------------
About Yourself

Name: Reynner Adonay
Nick-name: Tonton, Reyn
Birthdate: April 8, 1987
Address: Bagong Silangan, Quezon City
Telephone: 0915-434-26**
Motto: Time is gold. (lol)
Describe Yourself: Judge me na lang!

Favorites

Expression: "LOLz", "Weeehh?"
Food: M2M (many to mention, haha!), anything!
Color: green, white, black, red
Animal: dog/puppy
Pastime: eating
Drink: milk
Fruit: langka
Vegetable: errr? hmmm...squash.
Band: Coldplay, Switchfoot, Goo Goo Dolls, Sponge Cola, Eraserheads, Bamboo
Male Singer: Jason Mraz, Enrique Iglesias, Reynner Adonay (hax!), M2M
Female Singer: M2M
T-shirt: Penshoppe, Bobson
Song: Falling Away (M. Escueta), Wait For You (E. Yamin)
Actor: M2M
Actress: M2M
Movie: Cast Away
Cartoon Character: Nobita Nobi
Teacher: Mrs. Rosalind Castro (HS Social Studies teacher)
Subject: Math
Friend: Jesus Christ
Sport: swimming, online golf LOL
TV show: Amazing Race

Lovelife

What is crush? Crush is paghanga! Hahahahha!
What is love? Love is like a rosary that is full of mystery. WTF!
Who is your crush? secret, M2M. Hahaha!
Who is your love? Jesus Christ and Mama and Tatay
Do you believe in love at first sight? Why? No. I don't know why.
Who is your first love? Wala pa.
Who is your first kiss? Uuuyyyy...hiya ako eh. @_@

Dedication

To Yourself:
Dear myself,

Always take care. Good luck to your internship career and your lablayp! More kapangyarihan!

To the One Who Sent You This:
Hey you,

To whom shall I dedicate this? To me? lolz

To (put name here):
To you-know-who-you-are,

I love you. I always will.


If you find this crappy, laugh. If you find this cool, repost this to your blog. Thanks anyway for reading :D






The hottest stories delivered in your inbox!

Posted by Reyn Adonay at 11:29 AM


Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus