Thursday, November 3, 2011

AdSense 101


I have been subscribed to Google AdSense since my blog has been up, but still, I wasn't able to receive any revenues and so far, I just earned $4.05. I didn't know why but when I checked again my AdSense account, it said that ads were configured to my blog. A college friend who maintains her site since the same year I made my blog (that's 2007) already received her revenues for a couple of times. Maybe I should have asked her what she did so she could have given me techniques on the how-to's.





Just yesterday I stumbled upon a friend's post about Google AdSense message that he'll be getting paid. Of course he hid some of the important and secure details but as far as I know, it will be about (or at least) $100 before Google AdSense pays you, so he must have earned about or more than that. Could anyone please tell me if I'm wrong?


I don't want to be stuck with a dollar revenue per year, so if you have some tips and tricks to teach me, just please feel free to leave a comment below.


And, if possible, I will make about 20 posts per month, so I could get more impressions and clicks.







Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus