Friday, November 11, 2011

Back to blogging

19 months of slumber. That's what my blog did and that's a very long time.

It's good to be back after all. Blogging has become an extension of my everyday rants and raves, my points-of-view, my opinions, beliefs, and even things (stories, essays, poems) I imagine, which were actually quite related to what I felt the moment I wrote them. I remember I started my blog in Friendster™ and sadly I wasn't able to backup my posts there before the site made a huge revamp on its platform. But thanks to Blogger, I found my room full of everything and anything. I also opt to say that this blog is also some sort of my online diary.

With blogging, I also get to know lots of bloggers. Some became friends in real life. This entry was about my closest blogger friends who made an impact in my life. I was able to say thank you to them because what they wrote made the day and inspired me a lot.

Blogging also gives me the feeling of being appreciated. People comment on your posts and agree on your opinions. Some liked what I did. It's really good to have these merit. Makes me realize I'm not a bad writer at all.

It's good to be back to blogging after a long time. I feel like having lots of thoughts in my mind and I want to post them all. Can't wait for each day to pass and share the world what I feel and want to tell everyone that this is my room - and you're always welcome. :)








Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus