Monday, February 20, 2012

Teyana Taylor nude photo leaks



R&B singer Teyana Taylor became the latest victim of an Internet scandal when a nude photo from her hacked Twitter account spread. The "Google Me" singer's topless photo and other several pictures claiming to be her appeared online through her YFrog account.


The nude photo that which became trending on Twitter shows someone who has similar features like Taylor, showing off her breasts and is seen wearing nothing but her underwear and a pair of socks.


The face in the picture was not shown and was blocked by the camera used. It hasn't been confirmed if the picture is in fact the rapper's, but many believed that it is hers and said that Taylor's phone was either stolen or she has uploaded the photo of herself.


Taylor made an open letter regarding the issue:

Look I'm human, & just like every girl in this world, I admire my body so i take pics just like EVERY other human being. However my phone that was stolen Witch my phone was also connected to my twitter. So i guess the hacker felt the need to have a field day and leaked personal photos, and also tweet mean & hurtful things about me. I ain't gone front It really hurt my feelings that someone would be so evil and mean. I would never leak photos like that of my self. I have so many blessings and opportunities ahead of me & I have way more class & respect for my self as a young woman. So there's no need to seek attention. But I sincerely apologize to all my supporters and followers who had to witness the devil at work, and at what he does best. Carma is a amp;@# but I'll let God handle that. that's it that's all.








Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus