Who will you vote for to be the next Philippine President?

Jejomar Binay
Miriam Santiago
Rodrigo Duterte
Grace Poe
Mar Roxas
         
         

Friday, March 9, 2012

Charice gets new hairstyle and tattoo; Is she a lesbian?



International singing sensation and Filipino pride Charice got a new hairstyle and inked a new tattoo, in time for her Infinity concert tour, which drops off tonight at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, and in Waterfront Cebu City Hotel on March 11.


A "different" Charice set foot back to her homeland from the tour's third leg in Indonesia, showcasing a short, auburn hair. A tattoo with "Love Eternally" was also seen in the singer's left arm.


According to Charice, a lot might react and might not be happy about her new look, but she said that is what her personality is.


"I know that a lot of people will react about it. And, uhm, of course some, negative, maybe a lot positive. But all of the negative comments, I don't care. It's me, this is what I want, and I love it."


When asked if she is a lesbian or not, Charice answered:


"Why would you ask me that question? I think that's a very inappropriate question. For me, just love me. I‘m a person. If you think I'm a boy or a girl or if I look like a boy, then fine. I'm Charice. What if people think she is a lesbian because of her new look?


"I know what people think...I don't care."


"This is the look that I want. The only thing that you can do is move on."


Check out below the ticket prices for Charice's Infinity Tour concert tonight, March 9, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.


S-VIP 101 & 103(A TO M) (Reserved Seating) - 7,620
VIP 101 & 103 (N TO Z) (Reserved Seating) - 5,860
PATRON (Reserved Seating) - 4,690
S-LOWER BOX (Reserved Seating) - 4,690
LOWER BOX (Reserved Seating) - 3,520
UPPER BOX A (Reserved Seating) - 2,345
UPPER BOX B - 1,175
GENERAL ADMISSION - 470


And now take a look at Charice's new look:





Reactions?


Photos from getitfromboy, chariceone, and pinoystarblog.







The hottest stories delivered in your inbox!

Posted by Reyn Adonay at 12:57 PM


Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus