The "Queen of All Media" Kris Aquino is the top celebrity taxpayer in 2010, according to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
The BIR on Tuesday has released the list of Top 500 individual tax payers in the Philippines for the year 2010.
Businessman Vicente Tan Lao led the list, with income tax payments amounting to P75.3 million.
Rolando Hortaleza placed second in list with P69.665 million in taxes. Filmmaker Carlo Caparas came in third with P65.670 million in taxes.
The presidential sister ranked in 17th place overall, paying a total amount of P32.3 million.
Top 10 celebrity tax payer for 2010
1. Kris Aquino – P32.3 million (#17)
2. Willie Revillame – P26.5 million (#21)
3. Sharon Cuneta – P16.6 million (#58)
4. Sarah Geronimo – P14.8 million (#67)
5. Piolo Pascual – P13.05 million (#76)
6. Marian Rivera – P11.89 million (#86)
7. John Lloyd Cruz – P10.9 million (#95)
8. Claudine Barretto – P10.65 million (#99)
9. Kim Chiu – P9.3 million (#131)
10. Boy Abunda – P9.2 million (#134)
Pinoy boxing champ Manny Pacquiao, from being the top taxpayer in 2008, slid to the 135th spot, or 11th place among celebrities.
Top 500 Individual Taxpayers 2010