Tuesday, May 22, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Top 10 best performances

The finale of the eleventh season of American Idol is almost here, and to look back at how exciting and amazing this season was, I made my Top 10 performances of the Top 13 finalists. Take a look at the videos below:



(10) Phillip Phillips - "Volcano"








(9) Joshua Ledet - "When A Man Loves A Woman"









(8) Elise Testone - "Whole Lotta Love"









(7) Jessica Sanchez - "Stuttering"









(6) Colton Dixon - "Piano Man"









(5) Jessica Sanchez - "Everybody Has A Dream"









(4) Jessica Sanchez - "I Will Always Love You"









(3) Joshua Ledet - "It's A Man's Man's Man's World"








(2) Phillip Phillips - "U Got It Bad"








(1) Jessica Sanchez - "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"















Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus