Thursday, May 17, 2012

American Idol Top 3 song spoilers

A few hours before the show, the American Idol Top 3 song spoilers were revealed. Or I should say, this is the official list.


Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez, and Joshua Ledet will sing a song out of Jimmy Iovine's choice, judges' choice, and their personal choice. Check it out below:



UPDATE:

Imagine by John Lennon – Joshua Ledet
My All by Mariah Carey – Jessica Sanchez
No More Drama by Mary J. Blige – Joshua Ledet
We've Got Tonight by Bob Seger – Phillip Phillips
I Don't Want To Miss a Thing by Aerosmith – Jessica Sanchez
Beggin' by Madcon – Phillip Phillips
I'll Be There by The Jackson 5  – Jessica Sanchez
Disease by Matchbox 20 – Phillip Phillips
I'd Rather Go Blind by Etta James – Joshua Ledet

--------

Exciting song choices, huh! And I would like to see Jessica sing "My All" and "I'd Rather Go Blind". But it seems like she'd be singing "Beggin'"















Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus