Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jessica Sanchez performs "My All" by Mariah Carey on American Idol Top 3

Jessica Sanchez performed "My All" by Mariah Carey on American Idol Season 11 Top 3 performance night.



Judges' comments:


Randy Jackson: "That was absolutely beautiful, perfectly the right song for you. I'm telling you what, I think it's one of the best times a Mariah song has ever been performed on TV."


Jennifer Lopez: "Hard song! But you did it so beautifully, and you did it in your own way. You didn't even go for the big part at the end, and I love that."


Steven Tyler: "When you sing, you make people hang on your every note. I hope you just get used to encore. In another crazy way, you'll be the last one standing here, I believe."









Check out the full song list HERE.









Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus