Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sister of slain student calls for justice; escaped killer's pics shared on Facebook

The sister of a slain student calls for justice after the killers escaped at the Manila City Jail (MCJ) before dawn on Friday.


Charms Musngi on Sunday shared a photo on Facebook, asking to spread the news of her sister's killer, named Justin Bautista. Bautista, 21, escaped, along with Carlo Aquino on Friday. Jail warden Superintendent Ruel Rivera issued a "shoot-to-kill" order.


Here is the photo with the full caption:


HINDI SYA MAGDADALAWANG ISIP PUMATAY! Please help me spread the news :c. Im really getting worried. One of my sister's killers just escaped. His name is JUSTIN BAUTISTA. Last July 24, 2010 he was one of the three men who robbed and killed my sister--she was on her way home from doing her assignment for med school. She was my one and only sister. I know this killer is a member of a notorious Tondo gang that is why Im really worried that he has now escaped jail. Please help me place this man behind bars again and help share his photo! Please pray for us...








Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus