Friday, February 22, 2013

Is Anne Curtis ready for marriage?


Kapamilya star Anne Curtis practices to cook. Is it a sign she's getting ready for marriage?

In an interview aired in TV Patrol on Friday, Anne with all-smiles said she already mastered cooking omelet, egg, tuna, and salad for his boyfriend Erwan Heussaff.

"I perfected already the omelet, the frying of the egg, the frying of the tuna, the salad. The fabulous no other girlfriend."

The pretty actress, who just turned 27 last February 17, was moved into tears when her dad and mom, who have been separated for a long time, reunited during last Saturday's episode for "It's Showtime."

Anne also performed a production number inspired by Beyonce's popular Super Bowl halftime show.

Asked why she rejected offers for a political endorsement, Anne said:

"I'll only do it if I believe in what they stand for. I don't have to be on their posters or whatever. I could do it on my own. This year I chose not to."

She also wishes well for sister Jasmine, who is currently in a relationship with singer Sam Concepcion.







Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus