Mall tycoon Henry Sy once again led the list of the world's Filipino billionaires according to Forbes Magazine.
The 88-year-old Sy registered a net worth of $13.2 billion and ranked 68th on the global billionaire's list.
Coming in at second is brewery and banks mogul Lucio Tan, with $5 billion, and port-handling tycoon Enrique Razon in close third at $4.9 billion.
Mexico's telco mogul Carlos Slim still topped the world's billionaires list with $73 Billion, Microsoft founder Bill Gates with $67 billion, Spain's Amancio Ortega with $57 billion, Warren Buffet with $53.5 billion, Larry Ellison with $43 billion, Charles Koch with $34 billion, David Koch with $34 billion, Hong Kong's Li Ka-shing with $31 billion, Liliane Bettencourt and family with $30 billion, and Bernard Arnault and family with $29 billion.
Filipino billionaires for 2013
- Henry Sy and family ($13.2 billion)
- Lucio Tan and family ($5 billion)
- Enrique Razon, Jr. ($4.9 billion)
- Andrew Tan ($3.95 billion)
- George Ty and family ($2.6 billion)
- Lucio and Susan Co ($2 billion)
- Robert Coyiuto, Jr. ($1.6 billion)
- Tony Tan Caktiong and family ($1.4 billion)
- Andrew Gotianun and family ($1.2 billion)
- Roberto Ongpin ($1.2 billion)