Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sunshine Cruz is FHM cover babe for April 2013


After 13 years, Sunshine Cruz is back on the cover of FHM!

The 35-year-old actress first graced the cover of the men's magazine way back 2000, when she was 22. Sunshine was also their first ever Pinay cover girl.

"At first I couldn't imagine myself doing a sexy pictorial again. But at the same time I'd like you to know that I was really excited to do this cover," Sunshine told FHM. "I'm very honored you never stopped asking me back, kahit may tatlong kids na ako."

Sunshine was recently embroiled in a controversy when husband Cesar Montano was rumored to be having an affair with a starlet. Their on-the-rocks marriage was confirmed when Sunshine changed her Twitter handle from @sunshinemontano to @sunshinecruz77. Shortly after, she announced her showbiz comeback and went under the wing of celebrity manager Alfie Lorenzo.

FHM's April 2013 issue hits newsstands starting today, March 27.






The hottest stories delivered in your inbox!

Posted by Reyn Adonay at 12:28 PM


Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus