Saturday, April 13, 2013

Emma Watson does pole dancing in new film


Emma Watson, who played Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" series, learned how to do pole dancing in her latest film.

Emma opened up how she had to learn to pole dance for her new crime/drama film "The Bling Ring," which is slated for a June 2013 release.

"I did learn to pole dance for the film, and I have a small pole dancing scene," explained Emma in British GQ. "But it's not a performance for anyone else, it's just me messing around with my friends. I took lessons."

Emma, who is turning 23 on April 15, told how she inserts the extra-curricular activity while studying in Oxford University.

"I had this surreal experience where I was studying the modernists, writing about Virginia Woolf on Friday night, then driving to London for pole dancing classes on Saturday morning," she said.

Asked how she surpassed the challenge of pole dancing, she said:

"I was incredibly ungraceful at first. The upper-body strength and the core strength you need to do it gracefully is crazy. I take my hat off to the women who can do it. You have to be incredibly strong."








Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus