On Thursday, Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago revealed her "Magic 12" - the candidates she thinks will win as senators in the 2013 midterm elections.
Miriam said she has analyzed the numbers and the surveys and came out with a 9-3 win for Team PNoy, against its rival slate United Nationalist Alliance (UNA).
Below is the list of senatorial candidates who will, according to Miriam's predictions (in alphabetical order).
- Edgardo "Sonny" Angara (Team PNoy)
- Paolo Benigno "Bam" Aquino (Team PNoy)
- Nancy Binay (UNA)
- Alan Peter Cayetano (Team PNoy)
- JV Ejercito (UNA)
- Francis "Chiz" Escudero (Team PNoy)
- Loren Legarda (Team PNoy)
- Aquilino "Koko" Pimentel III (Team PNoy)
- Grace Poe (Team PNoy)
- Antonio Trillanes IV (Team PNoy)
- Cynthia Villar (Team PNoy)
- Gringo Honasan or Jack Enrile (UNA)
Do you agree with Miriam's list? Or do you believe there should be someone else in the Top 12?