Saturday, August 9, 2014

Dingdong Dantes proposes to Marian Rivera


(3rd update, 9:37 p.m.) They're now engaged!

Dingdong Dantes proposed to girlfriend Marian Rivera on Saturday, during the live telecast of GMA-7's dance show "Marian."

The Kapuso primetime royalties appeared together during the show's episode entitled "Last Dance."

"I offer you this gift on your birthday. Something that's beyond anything, I offer you myself, my love today and all the days of my life. So please Marian will you be my wife?" Dingdong said while on his knees.

Of course, Marian said yes.

"Sa tingin ko mas magiging espesyal sya ngayon kasi ngayon kaharap mo na ang pamilya mo at nandito ang lahat ng nagmamahal sa atin. Gusto kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo and like what I said I wanna do it right this time," Dingdong said.

"I have been praying na sana bigyan nya ako ng makakasama ko sa kalokohan, kasiyahan...isang taong kasama kong mangarap. Isang taong maibibigay ko ang lahat sa kanya. There's nothing else I want to ask for but to settle down and have a family," he added.

"May isang bagay na malinaw sa akin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said, as the song "Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko" started playing in the background. "Kaya ngayon saksi ang mga mahal natin sa buhay gusto kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo na ikaw ang sagot sa aking mga dasal."

Dingdong then brought out a ring and said, "I offer you this gift on your birthday. But something (else) that's beyond any material thing or tangible one. I offer you myself, my love, today, and all the days of my life. So please, Marian. Uy, serious 'to (he said so because Marian was laughing). Please, Marian, will you be my wife?"

Dingdong then placed the ring on Marian's finger and they kissed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present to you my fiance, the birthday girl, in her last dance with me before we become one. The soon to be Marian Gracia Dantes," Dingdong said.

Dingdong and Marian appeared in several GMA-7 shows, including "MariMar," "Dyesebel," "Endless Love," and "My Beloved."

"#LastDance" and "#DongYan" trended worldwide on Twitter.








Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus