A graduate from Asian Development Foundation College in Yolanda-hit Tacloban City is the topnotcher in the July 2014 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination.
The results, which was released yesterday, showed Rommel Rhino Catudio Edusma topping the 1,107 passers with a percentage rate of 94.57, according to the list by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Others in the Top 10 are the following:
2. Joanna Marie Lim Barrozo (San Beda College of Alabang, Inc. [St .Benedict Coll.], 93.43)
3. Ray Hamodi Balagbis Ngalot (University of San Carlos, 92.43)
4. Orvile Perdon Rabino (Adventist University of the Philippines, 92.00)
5. Joscel Barrio Delos Cielos (Xavier University, 91.57)
6. Jamaica Perez Englis (University of San Carlos, 91.43)
7. Ken Lester Tantiado Guillen (Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Sta. Mesa, 91.29)
Dann Karlo Alfaro Manzano (San Beda College, 91.29)
8. Eros Dela Rosa Herrera (San Beda College of Alabang, Inc. [St. Benedict Coll], 91.14)
Thomas Zachary Pineda Sarigumba (University of San Carlos, 91.14)
9. Jo-ann Herrera Mercado (Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Sto. Tomas, 90.86)
10. Lyndon Giganto Asis (Southwestern University, 90.43)
Adrian Caguete Enriquez (San Beda College, 90.43)
For the full list of passers, click HERE.
The PRC said registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on August 8, 11 and 12, 2014. The date and venue for the oath-taking ceremony of the new successful examinees will be announced later, it added.
[Photo from Rommel Edusma's Facebook account]