The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repair starting March 6 in some roads in Quezon City.
The activity will start effective 10 p.m. on March 6, Friday, and will end at 5 a.m. on March 9, Monday. The following roads will be affected:
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 20 to North Ave. (3rd lane, South bound);
- Along Commonwealth Avenue from Commonwealth Market/Villonco Overpass to Bicol Leyte Overpass (3rd lane, from Median Island South bound);
- Along Batasan Road from DSWD to Payatas Rd. (1st inner lane, East bound);
- Along Congressional Avenue Extension from Tandang Sora Ave. to Luzon Ave. (2nd lane, East bound); and
- Along C.P. Garcia Ave. from Velasquez St. to Katipunan Ave. (2nd lane, East bound).
Motorists are advised to take alternative routes to avoid possible traffic congestion.
[Photo: Mark Balmora via Manila Bulletin]