Tuesday, April 4, 2017

'It's something that I really regret doing' - Kiefer on photo scandal


Kiefer Ravena on Tuesday publicly apologized to those affected by the photo scandal circulating the Internet for the past month.

Ravena faced a group of reporters after arriving from Singapore, where he played as part of the Alab Pilipinas team, and told them he wanted to apologize with what happened.

"I'm very, very sorry sa nangyari, na sa pag-entertain ko, nauwi siya sa ganitong pangyayari," the former Ateneo de Manila University star said.

He also apologized to his parents, siblings, and to girlfriend Alyssa Valdez, whose name was dragged following the issue.

"Nagso-sorry ako lalo na kay Alyssa," said Ravena. "I have no excuse for what happened. I'm very, very sorry sa nangyari. Sa sobrang bait mong tao, hindi ka dapat nalalagay sa ganitong sitwasyon."

Ravena did not categorically confirm if it was indeed him in the Viber photos, but stressed he was sorry for the incident.

"Yeah, I entertained. I made a mistake, in doing so. I'm very sorry, I'm really sorry for what happened. It's something that I really regret doing," he said.

"It messed a lot of people's lives, not just mine. Mas nahihiya ako sa mga naabala kong tao, more than anything else."


[With report from ABS-CBN News. Photo: @kieferravena15/Instagram]







Facebook Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus